What to Have for Your Plumbing Maintenance
If you have a house, you know it cannot function well without a working plumbing system. The plumbing system allows the water supply to circulate all over the house. It is also where waste travels to reach the drainage system. The plumbing system is also used by gas companies to provide fuel in the house. Among these, home owners rely on the gas company for the gas plumbing system due to the risk involved. Therefore, when it comes to maintenance and repairs, one can only manage the plumbing system used for the water supply and waste management. What are the things you need to have for your plumbing system?
1. Master Plunger – One of the most common plumbing tools for toilet clogs is the plunger. The clog is fixed because of the suction produced by the plunger. There are two common types of plunger which are the regular and the master plunger.
2. Auger for Toilet – Another term for auger is a snake. There are two common types of auger which are the toilet and sink auger. The toilet auger is usually a long and flexible metal coil which can help unclog the pipe which a plunger cannot. Traditional toilet augers are used manually but new toilet augers are run by electricity and often used by professional plumbers.
3. Augers Used for Sinks – Just like toilet auger, sink auger are used to unclog the plumbing mainly the sink. A machine gun drum like auger is the most common design for sink augers. You cannot use this auger for toilets but it is the perfect auger for sinks.
4. Flexible Shop Vacuum – You will not think that your shop vacuum is more than just for carpet cleaning and removing dust on the floor. There are several shop vacuums which you can use for sinks due to its specific attachment. The hairs and clogged particles inside the sink can be suctioned using the shop vacuum.
5. Local Plumber – For an efficient plumbing maintenance and repair, you can always rely on a reputable plumbing service company. Now you do not have to force yourself doing the cleaning and maintenance yourself when it comes to your plumbing system. Plumbing maintenance and repair will also take a lot of effort and time which a lot of people cannot afford to have. Local professional plumbers are skilled and well equipped to provide all kinds of plumbing services. The need of a complete plumbing equipment is no longer necessary thus saving you hundreds of dollars. You know you will get the plumbing system fixed and functional whenever you contact a professional plumber.
If you want to live comfortably, keep your plumbing system in great working condition all the time.